WHY BECOME A MEMBER
In a context where traditional media are soaring and the political situation is eventful, people in the electrical industry need – more than ever – to unite around a strong association capable of promoting the industry’s business opportunities. The AIEQ organizes activities for its members to enhance their knowledge, networking and meet key players in the electrical industry.
By becoming a member or renewing your membership, you will benefit from:
- A presence in our Web directory in the “Members” section. A profile page leads directly to your website.
- Exclusively for our members: participation in major events, priority registration list for luncheons and sponsorship purchases.
More reasons to join:
• The AIEQ is involved in all the important issues related to renewable energy.
• The Association has an excellent reputation and its position allows it to voice the concerns and demands of its members.
• The AIEQ seeks to create favorable conditions to pursue the harmonious development of the Quebec electrical industry.
• The AIEQ regroups the key decision makers from the industry. Its members come from the various sectors related to the electrical industry (engineering companies, producers, manufacturers, etc.).
• The AIEQ helps promote its members and the electrical industry. It uses various provincial, national and international initiatives for this promotion.
• The AIEQ promotes the flow of information of interest to its members through its various communication tools.
• The AIEQ organizes activities for its members to enhance their knowledge, their networking and meet key players of the electrical industry.
• The AIEQ offers a variety of activities and invites leaders to present on hot topics of the electrical industry.
• The association is a leading player in Quebec thanks to the participation, expertise and know-how of its members.
• You must be a member if you eventually want to be part of the Board of Directors or the Executive Board of the AIEQ.
• Members receive discounts on tickets for conference lunches and breakfast seminars.